RMC Facilities Services, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Project Supervisor to join our growing team of successful and ambitious individuals. RMC Facilities Services, Inc. is a full-service general contractor with over 50 years of extensive experience in the construction industry. RMC is a leading Southern California Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and has become one of the most trusted providers of commercial construction, tenant improvements and facilities management services.
As a Project Supervisor, you will be expected to administer daily operations on the construction site including; communication with client, coordination of subcontractor responsibilities, enforcement of OSHA safety standards, submittal of daily reports, and adherence to project schedule.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be available to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to communicate efficiently with team members and clients and provide direct support to Project Managers and other key personnel.
- Review and knowledge of each subcontractor’s scope of work and timeline to ensure the project remains on scope and on time.
- Perform daily quality control for subcontractor craftsmanship.
- Familiarity with construction plans, specifications, submittals, shop drawings and request for information (RFI’s).
- Ability to effectively lead safety meetings on job sites, and continual inspection of workers for performance safety.
- Communication with city inspectors regarding project scope.
- Document the job progress with photographs and daily reports.
- Possible commute between multiple jobs sites within multiple days/nights.
- May be required to obtain permits at city hall necessary to perform the work.
- Broad knowledge of construction and terminology.
- Ability to problem solve and resolve potential issues to keep the project on track.
- Ability to prioritize work and multitask, while maintaining focus on quality and process improvement.
- Able to work independently on job sites.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite.
- Minimum 2 years of construction experience required.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Compensation is dependent upon experience
- Benefits include medical, dental and vision, safe harbor 401k, vacation, sick and paid holidays
RMC Facilities Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.